Currently, each app costs about $10,000 to build and launch. However, we only ask new app teams/groups to contribute $5,000 to launch their app. For teams working among unreached people groups, we never say no, and we seek out full sponsorships when needed.
A gift of $500-$5,000 partners with a missionary team’s contribution to launch their app. A gift of $10,000 sponsors the entire cost of an app.
With a vision of launching 150 apps in three years, Pattern has a goal to raise $2 million between 2024 and 2026. These funds partner with what missionary teams can give and bring long-term sustainability to the Platform with new features and maintenance.
These gifts can be given as one-time donations or as recurring gifts over months or years. We would love to have a call or face-to-face meeting with you to share more about this creative method of providing gospel access.
Why Pattern Platform?
- Vast regions of the earth are filled with spiritually lost people. A third of the world has been denied access to the gospel.
- Hostile governments make sharing the gospel with unreached people groups expensive and dangerous.
- Pattern’s mission is to leverage technology to accelerate gospel proclamation and disciple making.
- Pattern partners with missionaries and churches to build custom discipleship apps that serve to multiply their disciple-making efforts – with security features that allow exponential, free distribution under the radar of hostile governments.
- We need Kingdom Partners who believe in the vision, see the need, and are willing to give to help the Platform scale globally. The return on investment is simple – multiplying numbers of new disciples in God’s Kingdom.
What We Built
Pattern Platform is a digital discipleship resource engineered for global scaling. We build apps customized to the language and context of unique people groups.
These apps can be securely shared phone-to-phone, in essence becoming an unlimited digital printing press of discipleship resources for anyone, anywhere.
What We are Hearing
By the Numbers
Since our start in 2021…
We have the audacious goal of launching…
Beliefs & Structure
Current and future software products are produced for the sole use of people and groups who are in alignment with the Evangelical Statement of Faith.
Pattern Resource Group, LLC was formed by a non-profit. This structure was established to facilitate the development and distribution of discipleship and church-formation software for use by all evangelical churches and missions organizations.
Pattern is overseen by an independent board and effectively functions as a non-profit, offering below-cost software services with subsidies and grants provided through donor initiatives.